I was part of the Leadership Longview class you spoke to yesterday. (I’m the guy who asked the question about ETCOG.) Thank you so much for the service you bring to Gregg county. I was impressed by the plans and actions you and your team are taking to make Gregg county a better community. It is obvious to me that you have and will continue to be a great force for economic change here. Thanks for meeting with our class yesterday. I learned so much, have a greater appreciation for what you do, am encouraged for our future, and want more than ever to be part of the solution in our community.
Our mission is to provide quality services that are responsive, respectful and effective in a fair and equitable manner that will enhance the quality of life for Gregg County residents.
- Treat the residents of Gregg County with dignity and respect.
- Maintain the trust and credibility the residents of Gregg County expect and deserve.
- Be accountable to our citizens of Gregg County and responsive to their needs.
- Embrace our historical heritages.
- Continually explore ways of innovating service capabilities.
Gregg County Goals
- Provide quality service to the citizens of Gregg County.
- Manage the public’s resources with the highest integrity.
- Strive for efficiency in all departments.
- Provide an equitable justice system for all.
- Promote the values and diversity of every employee, treating them with respect and fairness.
- Promote economic development and job creation.
- Retain and improve community communications and relationships with all cities in Gregg County.
- Maintain a leadership role in regional issues.
- Promote and preserve the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of Gregg County.